Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's resolutions

1) Lose 10 pounds
2) Drink twice a month, at most
3) Tell my husband I love him at least once a day, and do one thing each day (even if it's just washing dishes) to demonstrate my appreciation of him
4) Submit a book proposal to Penguin India within three months (a city guide for the non-tourist track -- business travelers, young expats, exchange students, international interns)
5) Visit at least one new foreign country
6) Make my money work for me -- invest at least half of my year-end bonus in some sort of fund
7) Do things that will make me feel good; paint, write, listen to music, play around with aromatherapy, buy new lotions and potions

1 comment:

tpraja said...

Have you seen the new India search engine www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular products like MySpace, YouTube, Ebay, Craigslist, etc. all for free to use and specifically for India. Anyone else try this yet?

ByIndia.com First to Blend Search, Social Network, Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.