- I am an American.
- I am living and working in India.
- I consider myself a writer.
- I secretly love Keralan food but sometimes pretend that all the coconut makes me want to puke.
- I could probably be considered a feminist.
- I'm not afraid of throwing punches.
- In "the real world" (which, in my brain, usually excludes India...foreigner's bias) I am brash and annoying; in the subcontinent, I become a meek supplicant.
- I spend the majority of my day reading newspapers, perusing websites, and devising schemes for rocketing towards fame.
- I want to remain anonymous.
So I guess...that's a start. I don't want to say too much, and I don't want to say too little. Let this suffice.