Notable events of the weekend:
1. Rode on the motorcycle for at least ten hours.
2. Watched DVDs of several Punjabi weddings/related ceremonies with S's mum and learned to identify the various women of his family by sari color.
3. Ate about 12 pounds of paneer.
4. Was accosted by a man in Army fatigues in Shimla who pointed at S and said, "This man is not your husband! I know this man is not your husband!"
5. Took numerous pictures of ye olde tyme signs around the colonial town.
6. Ate in a restaurant in which the only parties that got tablecloths were those that included white people (the waiter brought us a slightly soiled white cloth and majestically unfurled it about five minutes after we sat down)
7. Didn't throw a shit fit when S's Enfield pooped out, forcing us to take a Volvo A/C bus (which, of course, reminded me of that time when the woman vomited on me on a similar bus)